Crazy Campers
Welcome to the home of the Crazy Campers. Would you like to LOGIN? If your not a MEMBER and would like to be than please REGISTER. Also make sure you read all the forum rules before posting...thank you.
Crazy Campers
Welcome to the home of the Crazy Campers. Would you like to LOGIN? If your not a MEMBER and would like to be than please REGISTER. Also make sure you read all the forum rules before posting...thank you.
Crazy Campers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats up people....this is the home of CamP....talk to a commander about joining....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Guests CamP Is Now Recruiting...Please Contact A CamP Commander or a CamP General If You Are Interested In Joining.
If you would like to improve the Crazy Campers Website experience by making a donation please talk to one of the CamP Commanders for details. Thank you.
Hello to all Call of Duty players.....the Crazy Campers are on the set.....and were gonna leave you with your mouth wide open and your eyes closed shut.....SO TASTE THE SWEAT OFF THESE TBAG NUTS B!TcHEz!!!
Also Make Sure You Stay Active On The Forum....It Will Kick You If You Dont Get On For A While....Thanks
If you have been told by a CamP Commander to go out and recruit than please do so....LETS EXPAND THE CamP Community!!!
Starting now!!! CamP Awards are now active...one thing you should know is that you only get the awards if there is a team commander present....thanks and i hope you guys enjoy....took forever to set this feature up....BE ACTIVE!!!
NEW CamP OFFICIAL BRANCH-The 187-Battlefield Bad Company 2 Terror Squad....If You Are Interested In Joining Please Contact bdc For More Info....

CamP NEWS UPDATE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CamP xXx CRaZy
CamP 2nd Commander
CamP 2nd Commander
CamP xXx CRaZy

CamP NEWS UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: CamP NEWS UPDATE   CamP NEWS UPDATE EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:52 pm

if im not online and a CamP member wants to hold a team based(CamP members only) scrim match without a commander present....please make sure you follow all the game settigs requirements that GB asks for....you can find them in the MLG RULES FORUM ON THIS SITE....it tells you what time to make the bomb timer and all of that....GB IS VERY STRICT AND THE RULES ARE DIFFERENT THAN HOW INFINITY WARD HAS THEM SET....thanks guys....you guys might think this Sh!t im saying is CRaZy but following these guide lines are important when it comes to making a BEAST AsS TEAM!!! trust me ihave been in a few....lately ive been stressin about makin this a GODteam lol thats y i havent been playin right...just want everyone to be happy with the outcome of CamP. i was also the leader of a 35-6 team called TEAM.REkLESS....so i know what im doin...and i will be straightwith all of you....ifyour in a leadership role and i think your fuckin up i WILL swap you out for someone that will get the job done....im not a dick so dont make me be one...AND STOP THE HATIN WITH IN THE TEAM!!!! NO NEADFOR THAT Sh!t....so many other opposing players to argue with....and im not naming any names but if you talk some Sh!t to me you better beat me in a 1 on 1. i had to 1v1 someone last night tellin me to shut myfuckin face lol....STOP THE HATIN I DONT WANNA CUT ANYONE THIS EARLY....and BF BC 2 guys we need to come up with a better clan tag other than that 187 Sh!t...

Happy CamPin
Back to top Go down
CamP xXx CRaZy
CamP 2nd Commander
CamP 2nd Commander
CamP xXx CRaZy

CamP NEWS UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CamP NEWS UPDATE   CamP NEWS UPDATE EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:16 am

actually i think i kinda like the 187 tag....haha i forgot thats the scanner code for homicide...keep it up
Back to top Go down
bdc92791
CamP General
CamP General
bdc92791

CamP NEWS UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CamP NEWS UPDATE   CamP NEWS UPDATE EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:18 pm

u put that in the wrong place lol!
Back to top Go down
soiceyboy03
CamP Colonel
CamP Colonel
soiceyboy03

CamP NEWS UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CamP NEWS UPDATE   CamP NEWS UPDATE EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:39 pm

and you know icey know what 187 mean nigga ..
Back to top Go down
CamP xXx CRaZy
CamP 2nd Commander
CamP 2nd Commander
CamP xXx CRaZy

CamP NEWS UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CamP NEWS UPDATE   CamP NEWS UPDATE EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:44 am

haha i didnt put anythin in the wrong place....ITS A GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT IT SHOWS UP IN ALL THE FORUMS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CamP NEWS UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CamP NEWS UPDATE   CamP NEWS UPDATE Empty

Back to top Go down

CamP NEWS UPDATE
Page 1 of 1